- FAQ: What is the delivery charge?
- FAQ: Are all of your items in stock?
- FAQ: I can't find the answer to my question. What do I do?
- FAQ: I would like to offer one of your products as a gift. Is this possible?
- FAQ: What types of payment do you accept?
- FAQ: When will I receive my order?
Our standard delivery charge which covers England, Wales and Scotland* is £6.99 per order.
Standard delivery to Northern Ireland - all BT postcodes, *Highlands and Islands - FK19-21, HS1-9, IV1-28, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH5-10, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, KW, ZE, TR, PO30-41, and IM is £9.95
All of the products listed in our Online Shop are checked and updated on a regular weekly basis and should be in stock. If for any reason the item you have ordered is no longer available we will advise you within 24 hours of receiving your order. If we are unable to source the same item, we will either offer an alternative or the option to cancel your order.
We provide a free gift wrapping service.
You can send a gift to a friend by filling in their address for the shipping address and your address for the billing address.
If you wish to send gifts to several different addresses you will need to place separate orders which will incur delivery charges for each order.
You can pay for your online purchases:
• Visa or Mastercard Credit or Debit Card
• PayPal Express
Provided that your item is in stock your order will be packed for shipment and despatched by courier the next available working day (Monday to Friday). Please allow 3-5 working days for standard delivery or 1-2 working days for express delivery.